- Joined
- Feb 10, 2011
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
I got bored so I just decided to put loads of files together making it easier for other hotel owners instead of having to find these things/addons they completely work btw. I've only added VIP + Lottery + New Index (R35 Index) compatible + Staff Applications
This is my first release
PS. I got the lottery one from force because I couldn't be bothered setting up the htaccess password for myself for it and stuff like that feel free to set it up yourself though so yeah enjoy ..
Index :
Staff apps:
VIP:
Lottery:
Download links:
PHPretro 4.0.10 Edit
DB Edit
Don't trust? Don't download Click the thanks button peace.
Credits
95% for all the people who coded the pages and I have no idea who did as i didn't get them sorry:/ I'll edit you them asap
5% for me releasing and setting everything up
This is my first release

PS. I got the lottery one from force because I couldn't be bothered setting up the htaccess password for myself for it and stuff like that feel free to set it up yourself though so yeah enjoy ..
Index :
Staff apps:
VIP:
Lottery:
Download links:
PHPretro 4.0.10 Edit
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
DB Edit
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Don't trust? Don't download Click the thanks button peace.
Credits
95% for all the people who coded the pages and I have no idea who did as i didn't get them sorry:/ I'll edit you them asap
5% for me releasing and setting everything up
Last edited:

