Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PHPretro Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yifan lu - 50% (PHPretro) 40% u coding and 10 % to w3 schools , that should be it . you have give no credits to yifan lu.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yifan lu - 50% (PHPretro) 40% u coding and 10 % to w3 schools , that should be it . you have give no credits to yifan lu.

Well, i did not make a "new" version of PHPretro.
I just made an addon :p
So i dont think i need to give him credits.
He didn't make the addon, i did.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congradz on this awesome release! Absolutly love it but one problem to me.. My images wont show up? Could you help thanks:)
10/10!!

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

It does. You just need to replace my email whit your email :') Then it should work and send an email to you.

Hey! It wont work for me even kno i have changed the email!:) thanks :eek:tt1:

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
... you just bumped a FOUR WEEK OLD THREAD...

Whatever. Can a moderator close this so it doesn't start up again from kids trying to get their post counts up?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well done, great release. I don't really mind on the spelling, but its nice overall.
9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back