• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pierce Des Parameter ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the des parameter value pierce ?

Where can look at one of these values ? :tongue::):

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Use your Brain and look in your ti_Item or RareItemInfo and compare it with your ingame Values!

Upvote 0
You got reported! :o
Reaction score
What is the des parameter value pierce ?

Where can look at one of these values ? :tongue::):

CasperCrazy - Pierce Des Parameter ? - RaGEZONE Forums

u maybe should join servers as create...

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
for find code of parameter: search some fix that you now effect and see the parameter they're using, for understand the value which are not the same in game and on db do a cross product on value see in game and on the db

Upvote 0
Reaction score
for find code of parameter: search some fix

he's looking for CARD value....

but if i remember right it should be 2.55 ----- dont know exactly, but u can see when u log ingame, check card's stat, check in SQL this poop and use for the rest your brain ;)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Senin ananı avradını sikerim orospu cocugu ananın amında 1dir1 oynarım senin amına koydumun gavatı orospu cocugu amın oglu estaban seni..

Srsly?

Translation:

Avradını duck you motherlover mother duck your mother's punt play 1dir1 koydumun gavatı son estaban you motherlover punt ..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
thats why i dont really wanna help those fuckers...

i also think thats why DragonLord and much other dont do

Upvote 0
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Code:
select itemname, destparameter1 from ti_item where itemname like '%Pierce%'
If you still fail to understand what the duck it is your doing, don't ever post here again.

Got seriously tired of seeing you repost the same poop in a new wrapper time and time again.

In my honest opinion, you seem like you wouldn't know your way out of a cardboard box, let alone something as [sarcasm]advanced[/sarcasm] as making a simple select statement and inserting new data into a database.

P.S.
Don't send me messages like "Hey bro! Help plz!", they get ignored and you get publicly humiliated.

Upvote 0
Back