Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pirate King (Tales of Pirate) Server Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone give me the itemtype files content????coz i accidently change it!!!!!!!plssss plst the real content

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pls guys, is there GM commands what can be edited in any game file? I cant use &create command in game (im GM, of course). Is there another command to create itens?:blink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
open Server Files > Database > AccountServer_Data.MDF .
then attach GameDB
GameDB : Server Files > Database > GameDB_Data.MDF

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.............. I need help .. how to run the server... i have already make server but the problem is i dont know:?::?::?: how to run it:blink: ... help me ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey all ... What must i do after launching Gate,Account,Group and GameServer to play ??? pls..answer
need help..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sweetheart there's no source code ;) We only have the binaries.

@SnowCrash Nice find! :D good job ;) Now I recognise the chat again :D

I took the liberty to check what crashes the client:
Code:
[465]    "Local"
[466]    "Friend"
[467]    "Party"
[468]    "Guild"
[469]    "Passer-by"
These lines crash the client for sure. I haven't checked the rest yet ;)

I also found some items without the correct icon, so I think I'm gonna look for the corect icons and add them, but it doesn't have my top Prio ;)

And I have, just like some other ppl here, still the prblem with falling back to newbie when I teleport/log back in. This is verry anoying :(
[URL="
terzo - Pirate King (Tales of Pirate) Server Files. - RaGEZONE Forums

That's me :D

hey.. what must i do to play the server .. I have launching GateServer - AccountServer - GroupServer - GameServer , now what must i do???:?::?::?::?::?: help pls..:/::/:

BTW you are GM ... Nice:thumbup::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone post a complete list of GM commands please? By complete i mean all commands including how to change other players info such as their class, etc. The one mentioned earlier was nice but doesnt have everything. It is missing some commands and some are wrong.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah can someone help me. I have sql server 2000 and i think i have configured it all. I changed ip and stuff to mine and now. How can i create a account on my server? = ID and PW cause it wont let me play without. i need to make a account so that i can play. Can anybody help me pls :( ! THANKS:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys can ya tell me how to edit GameSerever. so that i can change those things which appears from Chinese language to English. And also can you tell me how to write on wall?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need the 2.0 items to add in my server
plis help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need the database files
and a resource that is partially working
because my database with this totally Shaitan
bug
someone help me
I could spend a server that is working to send me the links for my e-mail: gean_antonio1@hotmail.com
thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know this thread is too old to bump but i already got the server working, only problem is the client doesnt exist anymore, anyone knows a link for the client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I load maps for 1.35 chinsese version? it says target map unavailable

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem i made a server in tales of pirates but i cant teleport to shaitan or Icicle. Can some one help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back