• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PK-hq.com - back from the dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i just outa randomness, i decided to see if it was back, well it apparently is, but atm no Meridian59 section - also looks diff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all i see is a site saying "AN CORP THIS witch PLZ"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg horrible theme they have :/ and no m59 section sux :p

and i think ppl should join my forum instead, but none seems to want to :( crappy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought the rules says "Do not advertise about other forums"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well he just said it was back, was there we all come frome almost, but then it died and we had no home, but then we came here, so he just said it was up again as forum.

and btw, who cares about some fuckin rules!? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This guy wants to be a mod, so he is bringing up old threads just to say that rules were broken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ProudHelper, as you can see meridian 59 (pirate) community is very small. If we were to follow all the rules, we'd never get any posts. It's nice that your trying to help out but if you really want to help this community leave these threads alone :p. Also ! :p

Back