• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PlayGunZ Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Event Shop in Game
Donor Shop in Game
FLAGS ADDED
ANTI LEAD
1vs1 CW
More COMMANDS AND STUFFS!

Clint/ServerFiles/Source/DataBase :

credits: Crystral Gz & Dustin Morgan

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Few things the source has many errors
The flags and the event shop and donor shop dont work when you change encryption code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
unnecessary this I do not know how it came to stop here, really and very sad to take something that is not yours and post without permission.

Last edited:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Event Shop in Game
Donor Shop in Game
FLAGS ADDED
ANTI LEAD
1vs1 CW
More COMMANDS AND STUFFS!

Clint/ServerFiles/Source/DataBase :

credits: Crystral Gz & Dustin Morgan

I'm sorry but credits for Crystral Gz and Dustin Morgan, is that serious?

It is quite clear that I am the owner of that client and all that development is mine so leave the credits as is due because none of you have not achieved anything as I usually do.

Credits: Jorklenis2 , orby, androide28 and ryuzu.

Thank

Few things the source has many errors
The flags and the event shop and donor shop dont work when you change encryption code

What you are saying does not make sense, you do not know anything about the source, the error there is you that you do not know how to correct it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@
jorklenis2 ok first of all go build the source and look at the errors second of all ik a little about sources and there shouldnt problems if you have a good source

Back