Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Please... getting boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So... I changed my host... And now I can't reconfigure my server. I always get some error. I'll cry, I swear! T_T

No one here can post an tutorial on how to configure it? Like... Change the ips on usr/rain/... installing Java correctly or those things.

I'm losing my new host days... And I can't figure out by myself what I have to do. Please! I'm begging!

I don't want to simple get and server working, with someone doing the things to me. I want to learn! But... without help... I cant. I tried to look on VMWare based servers... Everything is the same on my server. But I always get some "Gauthd failed to connect. Reconnecting..." or "gameDB failed" and those things.

Please... :(

my skype for emerginal help: aronmonteiro

p.s.: I want to learn.

Aron try to catch me on msn ill help u again if having issues when get time
What I appenef to other server, it was configured perfectly

JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back