Nov 10, 2010 #1 O oldbee Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Compiled How to run? Where to set ip? Attachments iii.webp 17.3 KB · Views: 81
Nov 10, 2010 #2 sloantech Junior Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 150 Reaction score 6 Run the programs in order: Auth, map, gateway, and fill in the info it prompts.
Nov 11, 2010 #3 O oldbee Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 where fill it??
Nov 12, 2010 #4 sloantech Junior Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 150 Reaction score 6 oldbee said: where fill it?? Click to expand... ...The Cmd windows, they will prompt you for the information the first time. If you had done what I said, and still can't figure it out then I'm afraid you need to fine someone with soem basic computer skills to assist you.
oldbee said: where fill it?? Click to expand... ...The Cmd windows, they will prompt you for the information the first time. If you had done what I said, and still can't figure it out then I'm afraid you need to fine someone with soem basic computer skills to assist you.
Nov 14, 2010 #5 O oldbee Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Thank you, I know
Nov 21, 2010 #6 C Cyber0071 Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Sep 8, 2007 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 coool