Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, you're a scammer. :bad:

You've tried scamming with paypal before, so screw you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don`t get it why people have difficulties with Lab. All you have to do is spawn monsters on the maps o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD why wold you wold you need help with lab all you got to do is mack an npc to telport you thar and then just add mods in the databass its not hard to do

C# Developer
Reaction score
ill do it if you pay me, but u gatta pay first, end of discussion haha. "You dont no if i can do it"?? ^_- look at my server. nice try on the scam. kk thx bye.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i like Daniel dunno whats u'r problem with him :S

Why don't you read around the forums. He has tried to scam, he has released material when they weren't his / he had no permission to do so, and has been a complete moron.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah umm he has no respect for anyone.. and he also told me he was guna scam alex

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill do it if you pay me, but u gatta pay first, end of discussion haha. "You dont no if i can do it"?? ^_- look at my server. nice try on the scam. kk thx bye.

He'll take the money back through paypal. Think it can't be done? IT CAN.

Back