Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please Read L2O 

Status
Not open for further replies.

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've always been interested in Linage 2 since I tested beta, it was quite boring but obviouly that was down to me not giving it any real chance, I would like to know who has the hardware to run this server when the files come out??

I heard somthing like a 3.2ghz, 2gig ddr, and very fast connection to really handle this game... CPU would be dedicated im sure.. no client + server running same time anyway lol.

Who's got the hardware? the time? the dedication?

I'm deffo up for playing this when it's out...

A big thanks to MentaL tbh ur forum owns.

-x31

Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
Well to run a server.. I don't know if ai can split some the server up but I could run a amd xp 3200+ with 1 gig ram and a amd xp 2600+ with 1 gig ram and a 2000+ with 512 mb ram my servers. Like I said before if this is like a finished game like helbreath mu and such... I think I will run a dedicated server for sure..

Upvote 0

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I bet your a nightmare server host, clueless and likely to come up with some stupid game feature to ruin it all.

I'd rather see someone else make one to be honest.

Upvote 0
Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
Claire_Phoenix said:
I bet your a nightmare server host, clueless and likely to come up with some stupid game feature to ruin it all.

I'd rather see someone else make one to be honest.

errr OK idiot if thats how I say your name right. One thing don't say I come up with unlegit poop.. My first mu server was one most legit servers around.. same with my l2 server ro server everquest server helbreath server and more.. One my key this legit... But right now I run a mu server just for people crap out on cuz of crazy idiots wanted crazy exp.. I do however don't make servers I spend time on and take care crazy exp I like maybe 2-4xnormaly and one them games to lvl 500 or I can make 500 limit maybe more exp... I ran a hb server years ago lasted over half year and had crappyest rates and I had over 300+ on at once.. I try hard make legit server pisses me off that with mu I could get no players cuz they dont want 20 rates they want atlest 999 or they dont play.. It's sad no i did not start it no I will not do with my l2 server.

Upvote 0

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dude you need to learn to punctuate your crap.... u unlegit human being... :) someone banned him.... he talks too much .. he's looking to get 1000 posts me thinks this is doing it the wrong way.

-x31

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, I actually do meet those requirements to running it Haha, My sistem has those stats XD. And I'm going to get a faster one haha, going to get about 4 gigs of ram in total soon then get a new 600GB HD hahaha

Upvote 0

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
madmanmostafa said:
Hm, I actually do meet those requirements to running it Haha, My sistem has those stats XD. And I'm going to get a faster one haha, going to get about 4 gigs of ram in total soon then get a new 600GB HD hahaha

Nice go for it ;) would like to see a server from someone different for a change, not a guy with his head up the arse.. can't wait.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back