Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please Read!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey guys i fixed all my other bugs but when i create a account and go to create a charecter it wont make the charecter can sum1 tell me what the error is please and how to fix

dont spam my thread plz

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if u use [gm] [owner] ect it won't create, and if your still getting the error i guess u downgraded to a diff source..?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
godofthestaf im using the 1 myself and u was fixing yesterday i dont get it :S i think its this db :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't help daniel he Ducking almost hacked my server and he fucked up vco i guess.!!! Don't help him t

thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
rofl i hacked ur computer coz u tried to duck me over u fag dont like it ? dont try Ducking ppl over if u dont got the back up to protect urself

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lawl, dude your server sux if its got login freez thats one of the many things i fixed, and GW, LABBY, RB isnt that hard to add all u do is add codes u fukin nerd Loooool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! YOU ADDED ME LAB? GW? ADZ? LOOL

STfu man.. Sorry but i don't want more conv with you liar-.-

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no im not pro but i sent him my source which was Virused to duck :) he says he found 3 viruses in it when theres like 20 -,-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL Daniel I heard you know how to fix login frozen problem.. I trying to do a server but that thing is Ducking annoying me cause it frozes the server every 4 minutes i guess

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm guessing ur using LOTF source i got all that fixed all my problem is now it wont let u create charecter

Back