Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Please someone help invisible player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Friend ja do not know what to do on the server but I have a big problem the players are invisible and I've also anyone

Please help I am using this version

Warrock Server Files + DB + Client + Source 100% Works
http://forum.ragezone.com/f827/warrock-server-files-db-client-948710/

Sabero need I can do to repair

Thanks sorry've asked several times and no one answers

Thanks again

Try to unlock you ports in routers or disable your firewall

I literally cannot belive this... you guys with problems... you are writing a half sentence and/or post a picture to how to fix this thing... you are posting too few details... really... c'mon you want US to fix the game on your machine?! with the few provided details... (or at all...) let me tell you: the emulator works perfectly(it has some non coded part but it works flawlessly!! Tested under: Win7 32/64, Win XP/32, Windows Server 2008(32/64) and with 4 of my friends. just to know: WIN8 HAS NOT BEEN TESTED BY ME. so... Use on an other system...) so if something is not good maybe... well start from the beginning...

Lets take some cases:
For those who : "I have 999 ping why is this, or not seeing other people"

- How should WE know?? Maybe its your firewall, maybe its your router, maybe the too low taxes or the global warming... maybe you scr*w*d up your install... why is this... how the hell we should know?!

Other case: "with the picture of wrong db"

- MAYBE use an other database, maybe use a database at all...

Another Case:"Item Cannot Buy Why how to fix it ??"

- Seriously. You tell us. We dont see what you have on your screen. Use brain give more details...

As far as i see, It smells me to i will have to make a repack of this XD soon.

PEOPLE WAKE UP!! the problem is not if you are asking for help, the problem is that you spit out a word or two and you are waiting for the miracle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back