Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Pleasee ;'(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so i changed the ip's for the sql (serverstatus),(locatorStatus) to the hamachi ip's. And i changed the matchserver, locator and matchagent to the hamachi ip's apart from the monitor ip for matchserver. I also changed the system.mrs to the hamachi ip. Then i put the matchserver, locator, matchagent and loaded hamachi up ++ created the network. Then when i loaded my client i couldnt see the server appearing on the login screen. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ?

Well yes the password was to an account which i do not really use anymore, So i dont care if it gets stollen ++ do you no that it works if i use the monitor ip instead of the freelogin ip ?

Upvote 0
Back