• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

pls help

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried to buy the item shop, but when in the item bank that I bought, not obtained or pressed him ..

pls help ..

sory to my bad english..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that means you changed the glogic, added an item but didn't restart the server or didn't update the server client

fix : make sure your glogic server side is updated, and restart the server afterwards

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thxns jolin my client is to old no shibuya map ^^ but my glogic i think is updated because my glogic have naruto set.but if i use my naruto set my character is no dress or armor, i try to get a new client...

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you didn't understand me

This error happens if Server and Client Glogic don't match
that can happen if you update your glogic only on client not on server, or if you don't restart the server after changing the glogic

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you didn't understand me

This error happens if Server and Client Glogic don't match
that can happen if you update your glogic only on client not on server, or if you don't restart the server after changing the glogic

Now I understand,:D: i try.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i tried to copy my data client into data server, but not work..any solution..:*:

Upvote 0
QT is better than VS
Reaction score
the best thing to do is check that item in your item.isf then put it back to your glogic update server and client files or try to put it on a box.. then buy it again;; ehehee

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the best thing to do is check that item in your item.isf then put it back to your glogic update server and client files or try to put it on a box.. then buy it again;; ehehee

ok i try.. (try to put it on a box) what is this box..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
:*: my problem is to hard to solve,any solution guys... here my item isf, item ini.. can u check it, if there is a problem..

link ->

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back