Plugin Import/Export Gunz

Initiate Mage
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
good night, someone has some plugin for 3ds max 2010 that is importer and exported, I saw several here, plus all are offline
 
There is no, an importer for the 3ds max, just export, with what you can import is with the blender and export it in OBJ, to keep the scale
 
There is no, an importer for the 3ds max, just export, with what you can import is with the blender and export it in OBJ, to keep the scale


understood, there would be no way to edit some map already made. gtkradiant it can edit maps already done?
 
of maps with that program that you say, do not tell yourself, I rip the mesh of the map and with that I could draw the map for 3ds max, but without lights, dummy or anything else the complete Maya



Sorry I do not speak english



That is, the only way I could export a map is by making a mesh rip



YOxGJuE - Plugin Import/Export Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums

TFWaMj - Plugin Import/Export Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums
 
hmm, suppose I make a map in obj or fbx by 3ds max, how do I export it in mrs format
this plugin you left it serves pro max for 2010 version as it is giving boot error
KUYeG3 - Plugin Import/Export Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Back