Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plugin Import/Export Gunz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good night, someone has some plugin for 3ds max 2010 that is importer and exported, I saw several here, plus all are offline

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is no, an importer for the 3ds max, just export, with what you can import is with the blender and export it in OBJ, to keep the scale

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is no, an importer for the 3ds max, just export, with what you can import is with the blender and export it in OBJ, to keep the scale

understood, there would be no way to edit some map already made. gtkradiant it can edit maps already done?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
of maps with that program that you say, do not tell yourself, I rip the mesh of the map and with that I could draw the map for 3ds max, but without lights, dummy or anything else the complete Maya

Sorry I do not speak english

That is, the only way I could export a map is by making a mesh rip

YOxGJuE - Plugin Import/Export Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums

TFWaMjw - Plugin Import/Export Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm, suppose I make a map in obj or fbx by 3ds max, how do I export it in mrs format
this plugin you left it serves pro max for 2010 version as it is giving boot error
KUYeG3 - Plugin Import/Export Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back