Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plus emu | cms | clean db | swfs|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Since the CMS is 1.30GB I trust it to be working, otherwise I won't be too happy.
Also, I'm not sure if this works the same way RevCMS + Phoenix, does but I'll see, if not I'll look for tutorials.
Thanks though :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the skybird release by johno, this is awful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this Error:

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 47

What can i do ??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got this Error:

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 47

What can i do ??

Use the Help Section..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I send to... when i go to localhost ???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this Error:

What can i do ??

Nothing. This CMS is outdated as it uses MySQL instead of MySQLi or PDO. I recommend not to use this CMS, but if you do, turn error_reporting off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back