Plus emu | cms | clean db | swfs|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the CMS is 1.30GB I trust it to be working, otherwise I won't be too happy.
Also, I'm not sure if this works the same way RevCMS + Phoenix, does but I'll see, if not I'll look for tutorials.
Thanks though :)
 
I got this Error:

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 47

What can i do ??
 
I got this Error:

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 47

What can i do ??

Nothing. This CMS is outdated as it uses MySQL instead of MySQLi or PDO. I recommend not to use this CMS, but if you do, turn error_reporting off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back