Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plus Emulator Revision RB3.0 [Community Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: RELEASE63-201405071257-197450526 - PlusR2

Hi guys,
I'm trying to add some MUS functions from Gold Tree / Butterfly but I'm stumbling quite a bit. The two functions I want to add are signout and reloadbans.<br>Here's where I'm at with reloadbans:

Code:
case "reloadbans":                    {

using (IQueryAdapter dbClient = SilverwaveEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                        {
                            SilverwaveEnvironment.GetGame().GetBanManager().LoadBans(dbClient);
                        }

return;
                    }

Which prompts the emulator to show it successfully processed the MUS command when sent from HK but nothing client-side happens when a user is banned from HK.
Trust me, I'm not a coder. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Add break after any case else it will continue with the next case.

case "a": doA(); break;
case "b": doB(); break;

Reaction score
Does anyone have a version with working wireds in? I know i could take it from tdids, but it would save some time if smeone have already done it.

Mine is just the same without any updated headers and fixes in this thread applied.

Seems like you don't want to spend some time and rather have other people do the work.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Mine is just the same without any updated headers and fixes in this thread applied.

Seems like you don't want to spend some time and rather have other people do the work.
Totally Agree!

Download the emulator in the main thread and use the fixes that are released. This could let you have some nice emulator trust me ;)

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Re: Plus Emulator R2.1 [Update] , [Release] &amp;amp; [Fixes]

Gets suck at 87% when loading the client

Here's the errors im facing. Groups when bought, d/c me and don't actually give me them. Diamonds dont work

Also, i found a foreign database, and tested it out. This database allows working badge displays, and hc club. On the other sql, hc club and the displays dont work.

All the problems you have can be fixed by looking through the pages on this thread.

Reaction score
Someone needs to just post an emulator with every fixes ever posted on this whole thread and any previous threads. so it will leave no complications and people asking for help on this thread will just make it get closed, and nobody wants that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to just post an emulator with every fixes ever posted on this whole thread and any previous threads. so it will leave no complications and people asking for help on this thread will just make it get closed, and nobody wants that.

Or they could actually have brains and just post questions where it's supposed to be.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

i've got this server for my own private hotel, but i have a problem. When i click on an item, or in profil user, it's make a lag, and took 1 or 2 sec of bloked screen to move on it or for openning profil.
Can't take drink too.

Thx for your great work, it's nice.
The hand item just needs the correct packetid go back like 17pages or so and its around there.

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please keep in mind that this is not a help thread. Create a thread in the help section if you are in need of assistance, but search for a solution first.

A quick reminder.

This section, Habbo Releases, is NOT the help section. Do NOT post help threads in this section. Do NOT ask for help within release threads in this section.(...)

If you need help please refer to Habbo Help, the section specially set up for users in the Habbo Hotel section to ask for help. However, before you post anything in that section be sure to use the search function!

Thank you for your cooperation!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I'm thinking about how to fix the floor plan editor, but I would love some help xD

sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
LTD is working fine here, just remove the comments if you have the database structure for it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know it's working fine, already got it working for myself, but I'm curious why it got disabled. Maybe because it runs additional queries for every furni in the room/inventory?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm not sure. But I think they were commented out because it was released before the tables needed were

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh k, thanks.

Another problem I've come across and do not think anyone has fixed yet, is the normal CFH option. Not to report anyone, but the option to ask a question.
The window pops up but the helpmessage is not send to the moderators.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Bugg when I create a group room.

It doesn't show up when i reload the client

Creating -

After Reload -

PacketError

Code:
Error in packet [872] BODY: [0]tets[0]ewfwef[0][0][0]j[0][0][0][0][0][0]![0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Silverwave.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.PurchaseGroup() in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\Messages\Requests\Groups.cs:line 181
   at Silverwave.Messages.StaticMessageHandlers.SharedPacketLib.PurchaseGroup(GameClientMessageHandler handler) in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\Messages\StaticMessageHandlers\SharedPacketLib.cs:line 917
   at Silverwave.Messages.StaticMessageHandlers.StaticClientMessageHandler.HandlePacket(GameClientMessageHandler handler, ClientMessage message) in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\Messages\StaticMessageHandlers\StaticClientMessageHandler.cs:line 31
   at Silverwave.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage request) in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\Messages\GameClientMessageHander.cs:line 43
   at Silverwave.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage Message) in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 82

Code:
Error in packet [3407] BODY: [0][0]K?: 
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Silverwave.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Catalog.CatalogOfferMessageComposer..ctor(CatalogItem Item) in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\Collections\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Catalog\CatalogOfferMessageComposer.cs:line 17
   at Silverwave.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Catalog.CatalogOfferEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Packet) in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\Collections\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Catalog\CatalogOfferEvent.cs:line 18
   at Silverwave.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Packet) in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\Collections\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 105
   at Silverwave.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage request) in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\Messages\GameClientMessageHander.cs:line 40
   at Silverwave.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage Message) in c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 82

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is also a bug with creating groups. You will be redirected to the room of the group, but the badge in the room itself only shows up after restarting the Emulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back