PlusEMU - Help Thread

Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
2,430
Reaction score
1,377
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.
Edit 13/12/16: Please try to only QUOTE the PARTS that you are replying to instead of the full post!

Edit 01/05/16: Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There are a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions to be posted in one thread only.

Why a new thread? The last one had 128 pages, thus it's hard to find answers quickly.

Link to the old thread (closed): http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/official-plusemu-help-thread-1090581/

@Shoelace @CodeDragon @Shorty @asesinato
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [PlusEMU] Lorem.tittle

I dont know how to fix it but i have maybe MAAAAYBEEE an idea go to external_flash_text and add lorem.tittle=(Your text)
 
Upvote 0
Re: [PlusEMU] Lorem.tittle

Enter in your database and search in catalog_page table the name of horses page and in page_strings2 column insert this: |||Select name|

P.s. sorry for my english <3
 
Upvote 0
Some problems/request on PlusEmu

Hello,Here are the problems which I meet:

1- ADS BACKGROUND: on versions original PlusEmu, my background worked since I changed version for THIS ONE my background do not work. I try without " http://", my external_variable well configured.

2- SETZ COMMANDS: If someone can share it <3.

3- CHANGE ENABLE: It possible to change this :
http://prntscr.com/e2seod for a another badge but still with the light effect

Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Re: Some problems/request on PlusEmu

Hello,Here are the problems which I meet:

1- ADS BACKGROUND: on versions original PlusEmu, my background worked since I changed version for THIS ONE my background do not work. I try without " http://", my external_variable well configured.

2- SETZ COMMANDS: If someone can share it <3.

3- CHANGE ENABLE: It possible to change this :
http://prntscr.com/e2seod for a another badge but still with the light effect

Thanks
Search for staff.swf and change the image ;)
 
Upvote 0
My problem is when a user buys a large quantity of furniture it lags. I know the problem is how PlusEMU saves it in the db, so my question is how do you fix that?
 
Upvote 0
Does anyone know why this is?

RkDOGi6 - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
First problem:

And the 2nd problem:
Emu will crash.
(SCREEN COMING)
 
Upvote 0
Re: Some problems/request on PlusEmu

Hello,Here are the problems which I meet:

1- ADS BACKGROUND: on versions original PlusEmu, my background worked since I changed version for THIS ONE my background do not work. I try without " http://", my external_variable well configured.

2- SETZ COMMANDS: If someone can share it <3.

3- CHANGE ENABLE: It possible to change this :
http://prntscr.com/e2seod for a another badge but still with the light effect

Thanks



Look at this change in RoomUserManager


Look for it there: Session.SendMessage(new YouAreNotControllerComposer());

And put this:

User.UpdateNeeded = true; if (Session.GetHabbo().GetPermissions().HasRight("mod_tool") && !Session.GetHabbo().DisableForcedEffects) Session.GetHabbo().Effects().ApplyEffect(102);
Look at this change in RoomUserManager



First problem:

And the 2nd problem:
Emu will crash.
(SCREEN COMING)

This happens due to the large use of wireds, or components that can give lag to your emulator .. I also had this problem but I have refaced a few codes and managed to get this error.





HELP
ERROR: http://imgur.com/a/oqrDg


Well I need someone who understands C #, help me, that wired, I'm not understanding it ..The option 1 does not save, to save you have to press option two, who has the code of this wired, could you provide me?


Well I need someone who understands C #, help me, that wired, I'm not understanding it ..The option 1 does not save, to save you have to press option two, who has the code of this wired, could you provide me?
 
Upvote 0
Hello.. Can somebody help me..
how can i edit emulator to utf-8? Also change encoding in emulator to utf8 what i need change on emu, so they save everyone on other language or whatever..
 
Upvote 0
Hello.. Can somebody help me..
how can i edit emulator to utf-8? Also change encoding in emulator to utf8 what i need change on emu, so they save everyone on other language or whatever..

Not sure what you meant by 'edit the emulator to utf-8' but..
To change the default encoding to utf-8 , open up PlusEnvironment.cs and search for
Code:
_defaultEncoding = Encoding.Default;
then replace the above with
Code:
_defaultEncoding = Encoding.UTF8;
 
Upvote 0
When i change it to Encoding.UTF8 from Default, so on client not show characters, i get up \\?????????\\, when i have a Default, so they work nice and show characters.. mean i need it to fix utf8, so they will be show characters on client
 
Upvote 0
Re: Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Currently having an issue where rooms are broke or something? Like after a while you try to go to a room or something and it's just a black screen. In the emu, this pops up: any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
First problem:

And the 2nd problem:
Emu will crash.
(SCREEN COMING)
And the 2nd screen:
 
Upvote 0
When i open the emulator, i´ll get that error. Can someone please help me.
Droppy - PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
Exception:System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Администратор\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87 at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Администратор\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400 at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Администратор\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158 at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Администратор\Desktop\Release 2\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100
 
Upvote 0
Do i need to do something more then changing the commandmanager.cs and inserting the commandname.cs to the specific folder in HabboHotel? Help would be much appreciated!:junglejane:
 
Upvote 0
Back