• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PlusEMU PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you could also release your hof_furni? Since there are alot of furni's I can't find :p, only if you want.

Reaction score
Is there a fix for the sit command? makes the user float
Twan - PlusEMU PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i know..
still the same.. :/

Look in your error logs and post them here. Without any error logs we can't help you.

ONT: Anyone have already the fix for the sit float?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updated main post with downloadlink for the icons, furnidata and catalogue images. Also updated the PlusEMU with the chatlog fix, picking issues shouldnt disconnect anymore (it isnt here). Removed camera files, since it isnt working yet. Sitting and laying isnt floating anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated main post with downloadlink for the icons, furnidata and catalogue images. Also updated the PlusEMU with the chatlog fix, picking issues shouldnt disconnect anymore (it isnt here). Removed camera files, since it isnt working yet. Sitting and laying isnt floating anymore.

Disconnect at 100% :/

Look in your error logs and post them here. Without any error logs we can't help you.

ONT: Anyone have already the fix for the sit float?

Server doesnt show any errors..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

What is the fix for the floating? I edited the emulator a little bit, so if i download again i need to change everything again. Can you post the sit & lay fix code apart?

Disconnect at 100% :/

Server doesnt show any errors..

I think some packets on your production are incomplete. I suggest you to use the production on this thread, because it works full.

Reaction score

What changed? Didn't find anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another Problem.. :D
catalogue->search items->click->disconnects

roomads
saved a wrong url.
my images:
safed:

any fixes?

Back