PlusEmu SWF?

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I'm tring to make a retro, I'm using PlusEmu, it starts well, Cms is working fine too

The problem is the client.

I get white screen, I tried different SWF.

How can I solve it?

Sorry for my en.



Solved
 
Does your Emulator give any errors when you start it up? Do you have flash enabled?



The problem is the client.
I get white screen, I tried different SWF.
How can I solve it?
Sorry for my en.

Solved

You should post what you did to solve your issue so that way other people who have the same issue can see your fix if they come here.
 
Upvote 0
I just changed cms, btw I opened a new thread because I got a new problem one, the client is stuck at 76%.

And I'm stuck again....
 
Upvote 0
I just changed cms, btw I opened a new thread because I got a new problem one, the client is stuck at 76%.

And I'm stuck again....
What is the link to your other thread? The two threads should be merged.

Okay are you setting this up on your localhost with xampp? on a VPS with IIS? Did you handle the ports in Windows Advanced Security?
 
Upvote 0
@YeLLoWPgD It would be easier if I could actually see your configs. What swf are you using? Have you checked that all variables referencing your swf directory path are correct? Such that it ends in a " / " properly if it is needed.
 
Upvote 0
@birthofcool so, I'm using those things:

cms: Brain cms from here:
swf:
server: plusemu, I also tried arcturus, both of them start well without errors.

my codes here:

This is my brain-config.php

PHP:
<?php    if(!defined('BRAIN_CMS'))     {         die('Sorry but you cannot access this file!');     }        /* Database Setting */    $db['host'] = 'localhost'; //Mysql's Host    $db['port'] = '3306'; //Mysql's port    $db['user'] = "root"; //Mysql's user    $db['pass'] = 'djnunu92'; //Mysql's password    $db['db'] = "banana"; //Mysql's database        /* Emu Settings */    $config['hotelEmu'] = 'plusemu'; // plusemu // arcturus    /* Client Setting */    $hotel['emuHost'] = "babar.ddns.net"; //IP of VPS//IP of Proxy    $hotel['emuPort'] = "30000";  //Port of VPS//Port of Proxy    $hotel['staffCheckClient'] = false; //Enable the staff pin in the client (true) or disable it (false)    $hotel['staffCheckClientMinimumRank'] = 3; //Minium staff rank to get the staff pin in the client    $hotel['homeRoom'] = '0'; //Set the start room when you get in the hotel    $hotel['external_Variables'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gamedata/external_variables.txt?v=7";    $hotel['external_Variables_Override'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt?v=6";    $hotel['external_Texts'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt";    $hotel['external_Texts_Override'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.txt";    $hotel['productdata'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gamedata/productdata.txt";    $hotel['furnidata'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gamedata/furnidata.xml";    $hotel['figuremap'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gamedata/figuremap.xml";    $hotel['figuredata'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gamedata/figuredata.xml";    $hotel['swfFolder'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078";    $hotel['swfFolderSwf'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078/habbo.swf";    $hotel['onlineCounter'] = true; // Enable the user count in the client.    $hotel['diamonds.enabled'] = true; // Enable diamonds in the hotel.        /* Website Setting */    $config['hotelUrl'] = "http://babar.ddns.net";//Address of your hotel. Does not end with a "/"    $config['skin'] = "brain"; //Skin/template of your website    $config['lang'] = "en"; //Language of your website en/nl/es    $config['hotelName'] = "Brain"; //Name of your hotel    $config['favicon'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/templates/brain/style/images/favicon/favicon.ico";    $config['staffCheckHk'] = false; //Enable the staff pin in the housekeeping (true) or disable it (false)    $config['staffCheckHkMinimumRank'] = 3; //Minium staff rank to get the staff pin in the housekeeping    $config['maintenance'] = false; //Enable the maintenance of your website (true) or disable it (false)    $config['maintenancekMinimumRankLogin'] = 3; //Minium staff rank to login when the website is in maintenance    $config['groupBadgeURL'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge=";    $config['badgeURL'] = "http://babar.ddns.net/swf/c_images/album1584/";     $config['userLikeEnable'] = true; // Enable user likes     $config['newsCommandEnable'] = true; //Enable news commands    $config['newsCommandFilter'] = true; //Enable wordfilter on news commands (the filter use the db tabels wordfilter and wordfilter_characters)    $config['alertReferrer'] = true;    $config['alert'] = 'BrainCMS Beta'; //Alert message. If you don't want a alert, you fill in 'nomessage' or you do leave it blank.    $config['brainversion'] = '1.8.0'; // Please do not change.        /* Facebook Login Settings        You need a Facebook app for this to work go to        https://developers.facebook.com/apps/ */         $config['facebookLogin'] = false; //Enable the Facebook login (true) or disable it (false)    $config['facebookAPPID'] = '334162590sdaf292528';    $config['facebookAPPSecret'] = 'ce2504ff5adsfa3ff7a6a2fa6d984cd8836';        /* Email Settings */    $email['mailServerHost'] = 'smtp.gmail.com';    $email['mailServerPort'] = 587;    $email['SMTPSecure'] = 'TLS';    $email['mailUsername'] = '[email protected]';    $email['mailPassword'] = '*****';    $email['mailLogo'] = 'http://babar.ddns.net/templates/brain/style/images/logo/logo.png';    $email['mailTemplate'] = '/system/app/plugins/PHPmailer/temp/resetpassword.html';        /* Social settings */    $config['facebook'] = 'https://www.facebook.com/Habbo/';    $config['facebookEnable'] = false;    $config['twitter'] = 'https://twitter.com/Habbo';    $config['twitterEnable'] = false;        /* Register Setting */    $config['startMotto'] = "Welkom in Brain!"; //Regsiter start motto    $config['credits']    = "10000";    $config['duckets']    = "20000";    $config['diamonds']    = "10";    $config['diamondsRef']    = "10";    $config['registerEnable'] = true;        /* Google recaptcha Site Key         Go to this website to create a recaptcha Site Key: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html    */       $config['recaptchaSiteKey'] = "6LdzewwUAAAAABkJ3vsdfCDca9qmLGDaWAHqMRtFEs2";    $config['recaptchaSiteKeyEnable'] = false;        /* Buy VIP Settings */    $config['vipCost'] = "25";    $config['vipRankToGet'] = "3";    $config['vipBadge'] = "vip";            switch($config['hotelEmu'])    {        case "arcturus":        $emuUse['user_wardrobe']  = 'users_wardrobe ';        $emuUse['ip_last'] = 'ip_current';        $emuUse['respect'] = 'respects_received';        $emuUse['user_stats'] = 'users_settings';        $emuUse['user_stats_user_id'] = 'user_id';        $emuUse['OnlineTime'] = 'online_time';        break;        case "plusemu":        $emuUse['user_wardrobe']  = 'user_wardrobe ';        $emuUse['ip_last'] = 'ip_last';        $emuUse['respect'] = 'Respect';        $emuUse['user_stats'] = 'user_stats';        $emuUse['user_stats_user_id'] = 'id';        $emuUse['OnlineTime'] = 'OnlineTime';        break;        default:        //Nothing        break;    }?>
My htdocs folder:


My swf folder:



My gordon folder:


My gamedata folder:

YellowPigD - PlusEmu SWF? - RaGEZONE Forums


If you need more info, let me know it :D
And thanks for support.
YellowPigD - PlusEmu SWF? - RaGEZONE Forums

YellowPigD - PlusEmu SWF? - RaGEZONE Forums

YellowPigD - PlusEmu SWF? - RaGEZONE Forums

YellowPigD - PlusEmu SWF? - RaGEZONE Forums

YellowPigD - PlusEmu SWF? - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back