Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pockie Ninja Server Files [Full]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Everything works fine. Got it up and working after reading \serverinstallation - new server\document\. Problem is that the swf files are made in indonesian and i dont know much about computer graphic so i can't tell how much work would it take to make english version of server . And here's uploaded files :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything works fine. Got it up and working after reading \serverinstallation - new server\document\. Problem is that the swf files are made in indonesian and i dont know much about computer graphic so i can't tell how much work would it take to make english version of server . And here's uploaded files :

if I get it up and running, fuking thank you... no one else even gives a hint to how to get it runnig

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay so if someone can PM me and tell me how to set this up so I can play by myself, I will pay them $200 via paypal TODAY or western union.. Right after I see it works ill pay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so its work but in indonesian version?? for me its not bad.. if i see that game again that be great :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone want to work on this server with me?
The setup is so vague, got as far as the dbs, but after that it's just a mess.
If you help get it setup I can translate most of the stuff, will take a while to completely finish, but this game is worth the time I think.
Add me on skype if your interested: Oriki.Hitokiri

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey , can you reupload do mega ? the file was just disabled plzzzzz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it somewhere, I'll try re up it for you lot tomorrow, if i can remember.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, you will never set this up with the provided tutorials, they only get you so far, you need to do everything in this order:

1. Translate every last file.
2. Figure out what the empty .bat files are supposed to do and remake them.
3. Work out which order you need to run the files in.
4. Make a new tutorial once it's working, so you help ragezone members.

I've done all but the bat files, their a pain in the butt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the tutorial is poop :grr:
the file and folder is confused name, i cannot understand everything in this setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sponsoring server for Pockie Ninja Become online
Long Contract

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back