• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Point Blank AzGoLd Server Files V42 Full Fix UDP3 + DB + Site _Credits_EKO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For who wanna download thoose file, you can follow this youtube tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For who wanna download thoose file, you can follow this youtube tutorial

this worked!

is a temporary link for those who wants to download it

can you run the server locally without the open ports?

1711266483682 - Point Blank AzGoLd Server Files V42 Full Fix UDP3 + DB + Site _Credits_EKO - RaGEZONE Forums
am i running the server right? where to add the firewall thing?

the launcher wants to download files from this link:

if this site is down then we wont be able to get the required files

Client is also missing AzGoldUpdater.exe

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need small help here how can i bypass xingcode in this client? i don't know how to use the launcher&guard and that dragonguard are crazy like sh.....! it almost distroy my pc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need small help here how can i bypass xingcode in this client? i don't know how to use the launcher&guard and that dragonguard are crazy like sh.....! it almost distroy my pc
There you go, I got those file from this thread just replace the file with the one in attachment

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back