Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point of anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I only like some anime, like fighting n poop, sorta like naruto, But
Besides, why are alot of people addicted to it, its crazyness
cause I know a friend is a COMPLETE ANIME FANS its all he talks about + games but dude, he plays on WHICH IS AN ANIME GAME! all the time, its scary ;l
so why do you like anime? l;

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pwnd.

Anime is just an inspiration for me tbh. I grew up with it since i was very young.

Old Gundam, Guyver, Sonic. Watch them when i maybe 6/7 and evan now i still watch it only i watch it allot more my taste for it broadened from sonic to Code Geass which atm is my favorite anime.

/Fate

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Entertainment? With all these poop movies and poop on TV, anime continues to deliver amazing stories and characters to our screens. I mean some of these stories and some of these characters can only work in anime.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and you?? how about you?? u don't like watching anime??

hm mm...

i also watched because they have nice stories..

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Entertainment? With all these poop movies and poop on TV, anime continues to deliver amazing stories and characters to our screens. I mean some of these stories and some of these characters can only work in anime.
I like the anime movie's they make
Its pretty amazing, I wouldnt mind watching again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back