• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pokemmo Follower Page

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I am bored so i am making followers. I currently have all of the ones that are marked with numbers i just havn't finished uploading them yet.

http://pokemmofollowers.iwebs.ws/

But yea i'll upload them as i make them.

If you make any 152+ followers for pokemmo upload them here using filezilla or whatever client you want.

Host: ftp.pokemmofollowers.iwebs.ws
Username: u848135193.pokemon
Password: followers

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Did you re-size them using photoshop?
You should re-size them using paint, to avoid that auto-focus thing that other software's do.
I did chikorita's sprite and it is different to your (in the resolution).
That's why I'm asking :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i didnt resize them can you show me your martin?
edit:actually i did in dreamweaver to compile them because i thought it would be quicker.
edit2: was it just 152 or were they all messed up?
edit3: the only problem i see ingame is that they are a bit to the left.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh i set up a table in html with no border/cellspacing/cellpadding and placed the imgs in as 64x64, then i cut it out in photoshop and pasted it in a 256x128px rectangle, i was looking at the chikorita and its over to the left a bit

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I dont see the difference at all the way im resizing and the way you are, the only difference i see is the spot that its in and that is an easy fix

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okey here, just see the difference:

This is yours:

hamisgood87 - Pokemmo Follower Page - RaGEZONE Forums

Now look at the resolution of this (made with paint):

hamisgood87 - Pokemmo Follower Page - RaGEZONE Forums

Just see the borders. :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
now i see the resolution difference but whats the problem with it? its not really a big change
@KiruHoshino those arnt even in the correct format+they were put up already

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know it's not a big change, but I won't use low definition sprites, that's all, and since it's that easy to re-size with paint, why not do it that way?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
because what i was doing was making a big page of them and then splitting it

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the only problem i have doing it your way is that i cant get the transparency right because when you make it bigger without blurring it gets rid of parts of the picture making it look choppy

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What I do is, re-size with paint, then copy and paste into photoshop, then combine all layers and erase the background with magic tool.
Then save it as png 32bits :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i pretty much do the same thing but it still comes out wrong

Back