Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PokeMMO Server+Client (Browserbased)

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there here is a new source link to the one that has been released you can now play online with others due to registration endless loading circle.
Credits
Rai - Fixing the registration endless loading.
Deathlord recently trying to assist with captcha issues.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to refresh the files for the server / debugg? im using the tiled map editor and debugging with firebugg nothing changes.

Staff member
Reaction score
It depends there is 2 types you got the haxe version and the normal one which one are you using? I think you find someone has possibly answered this sort of question awhile back.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is amazing that u guys made it , but there are many of us crazy to play it offline with friends alone! and many of us end up in numerous errors. please i request you to make a short video tutorial on setting up the server HELPS US GREATLY!! :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have a version of this that is a little more complete that they are willing to share?

Staff member
Reaction score
I have so far have the registration fixed as well will start mapping the maps ranks have been added server sided wise. Will work on the bag and menu next if you would like to help me out contact me through my ragezone by pm or add me on skype Draco9011xd.
Thank you

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a full set of maps, Kanto to Sinnoh, in Tiled that I'd like someone to add into PokeMMO.. who's interested?

I'm when adding new maps... I've figured out how to add them... But when leaving the new map I just get a black screen with no errors.... Any ideas?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a full set of maps, Kanto to Sinnoh, in Tiled that I'd like someone to add into PokeMMO.. who's interested?

I'm when adding new maps... I've figured out how to add them... But when leaving the new map I just get a black screen with no errors.... Any ideas?

Jazzy can you help me via Skype to Set up a Server? i can Pay you no problem :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't have much time and I can't ask for money.. what issues are you having?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I working on map editor with tiled but its seem when i export to json format server has a problem when it started so i read that new json file it not look the same old json file. Any idea ? Or i use the worng version of tiled?

Bad English skill sorry for that ^ ^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I working on map editor with tiled but its seem when i export to json format server has a problem when it started so i read that new json file it not look the same old json file. Any idea ? Or i use the worng version of tiled?

Bad English skill sorry for that ^ ^

The current version out doesn't export JSONs that the server can read... I can't remember the exact version number you need but it's a pretty old one...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank jazzy348 this answer is helpful I will find the old Tiled that has support this PokeMMO.

Back