• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pokemon Helios

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to write function for it, make it first on localhost and try to run manually, if it'll work, upload it to server and setup cron

When used Lottery System -1 second or more... How to we change it 24 hours in 1 times Lottery ? Or how to configure it All day in 12:00 PM in Lottery will be drawn?

And game in Maximum level is 10,000... I change this max level 10,000 to 100. But Pokémon all battle in gained Exp again... Level is 100 but exp is %340 ? If Pokémon have a Maximum level, this pokémon battles in gained 0 exp.How to i will configurate ? I make this codes but work is failed.

Battle.php in

PHP:
        //Zombi TR's Max Level in 0 EXP
    if ($Level >= 100) {
        $zlevel = 0;
    } else {
        $zlevel = 1;
    }

$randExp = ceil(($olevel / count($_SESSION['battle']['usedpokemon'])) * $exp_premium * $zlevel);

Edit : I have success!

PHP:
        //Zombi TR's Max Level EXP
    if ($pokeRow->level >= 100) {
        $zlevel = 0;
    } else {
        $zlevel = 1;
    }

$randExp = ceil(($olevel / count($_SESSION['battle']['usedpokemon'])) * $exp_premium * $zlevel);

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if your account is not showing up, remove admin or edit SQL queries.

@Edit

fixed:
-clans
-admin panel
-more images
-character sprite on map(only 1st avatar, for others you need to get images from helios page.)
-some less important bugs like empty images in pokedex(2nd type) etc.

reupload please :( thx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download Link is works

mega:///#!DcFURKLa!HRetaRDz91brXgH9PnmrX9UTHxdD7k01EINEN0nfh5w

Info for romstyle
Not clicked link copie the link and paste browser and enter :p

Nightauer thx :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,i have this both error

L1aEpJN - Pokemon Helios - RaGEZONE Forums

GzJHHHF - Pokemon Helios - RaGEZONE Forums

Nightauer Fixed Version
on localhost works fine but on web hostings appear this errors, can anyone help me? :(
Thank you so much!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
errors:

-clans
-Admin panel

bad file full version pokemon helios could you give me the download link please help

Last edited:
Back