• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Pokemon]PokeAres - Open Source - Community Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PokeAres

I'm basically recruiting people for this community project which would be open source. A server might be created, but even then, it'll remain open source. More information can be found in the development thread linked below.

Development Thread: Click Me

Recruiting
  • Programmer
  • Graphic Designers
  • Animators
  • Testers
  • Game Designer (Idea generation / etc)
  • Level Designer (Maps / etc)
  • Translators

Format
Name:
Position:
Experience:
Other information (Optional):

Feel free to follow this format or you feel free to use which ever you're comfortable with.
You can either reply in this thread or send me a PM or add me on Skype: Xerixee

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Efraim Joseph Chin
Contact Details: errcofficial@gmail.com
Position: Tester
Experience: I've been playing Pokemon for 5 Yeas and i would like to help and explore for game bugs and others so that this server would be improve (PS. Appying for Interested and Loyal Tester.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back