Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Port help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IZZIT PORT FORWARD AT 192.168.1.**? in website put right?? then port forward i was get this error!!

ERROR: FAIL TO UPDATE DUE TO... DUPLICATE PORT NUMBER !

PLEASE HELP ME!!

@kurtz
kurtz, i knew my real problem already. I'm using Ragray with eAthena SVN 13933 SQL Packet22, how should I hex my client so that my RO can online and run properly? I'm currently using sakexe.exe from zephiris and 2007 diff file and using sclient.xml so it's just allow me to run LAN..instead of online. Should I hex my upgraded RAgRE.exe from RAgray folder with latest diff, I get an error for CRC mismatch, no matter I use which Ragre.exe and diff file downloaded from yetsuki website..I knew that I should use client.xml, perhaps my RagRE.exe got error?
When I download 2009-10-28aRagexeRE.exe and run it, it leave me an error stated that "Disconnected from server" and in char server displayed that
[Error]: parse_char: Received unknown packet 0x7e5 from ip....! Disconnecting! -been displayed for twice-

Alright, for short, how should I hex my client?..Appreciate your help.. >.<

Last edited:
*Kurt

Sorry,Im just read the rules already!

What's the port problem? can explain? please..

My Port Here:

xiaoboy0411 - Port help - RaGEZONE Forums

My Server Running [NO ERROR] :

My Login Is Can't!!:

Please Help Me Fix..

xiaoboy, using 1 row is enough and it should be like this.
Firstly click NAT, then put the name you're desired for the new row. Next, put ALL instead of UDP or TCP. After that put 5121 then next column should be 6900. Lastly, put in your LAN-IP something like 192.168.XX.XX. So briefly it means that you're going to open port from 5121 to 6900 for your LAN IP specified. For guarantee, go check google for port checker software to check whether your port is open or unreachable ; )

@xiaoboy

for me, I use both TCP and UDP for all 3 ports ;D then when I check with port checker, all open already ; )

@xiaoboy0411

Make 1 line enought!!
Application What Ever YOu PUT!!!
Start Port : 5121 End Port : 6900
Proto..: ALL
Local Ip: Start>Run>cmd>ipconfig/all>Will Show You Ip Adress
Example:
>> 192.168.0.1 <<

Back