• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Portrait] Myself drawn by AnaFernandes

Reaction score
So today i was chatting with a friend ( Ana Fernandes ) and she asked me to tell her something to drawn, i said to drawn myself and she really did and actually i think the Portrait is very well done. give me your feedbacks please.

This picture have +/- 1 year.
Scratch - [Portrait] Myself drawn by AnaFernandes - RaGEZONE Forums

Scratch - [Portrait] Myself drawn by AnaFernandes - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for the Portrait Ana Fernandes I ❤ U

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
It's lacking something, don't quite know what it is.

Well, it'll pop up in my mind soon enough.

It's pretty good, though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's been well drawn, although around the bottom of the face it doesn't match right.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not great and its not bad.
I went to college with this girl, and gzuz its unreal how good she is.

Reaction score
You should work on the hair, and you did the nose wrong, rest looks pretty good if I'd say so.

Thanks, i am not the creator of this portrait, i will show all the feedbacks to the friend that did the drawn for me, lets see if she will improve the drawn or not :)

Thanks for all the feedbacks, they will help my friend to improve her drawing skills for sure :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should work on the hair, and you did the nose wrong, rest looks pretty good if I'd say so.

I don't think the hair needs working on, if I'm honest.

Man, if I could actually draw half as good as that I'd be proud of myself, haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should work on your hair and your nose!

It looks fine though, goodwork bro :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow, that looks great!
I have to admit there are a few little imperfections, but I'm not going to be picky as I can't draw to save my life! :(

Back