• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ppl can't make character !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all ..

i made Server .. every think Work with me ..

but PPl Can't make character

IDK why :p

" server with hamachi "

can any1 Help me ? :blushing:

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do happend when they try create a char?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
a7med, We had the same issue and resolved it by re-importing the database files into mysql (account.sql, gmdb.sql and wok.sql).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did it fix it? I am having the same issues. I have 1.0.67 server files. Everything works except for the treasure boxes. The only problem is that plaers from outside my LAN cannot make a character. They are obviously authenticated as they get to the character creation screen, but nothing happens. When I give them account details with a character already on it, it just hangs and they don't even see the characters. Would appreciate any help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
craigsit, are you using hamachi or another vpn on your server? explain/describe your network, server and set up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hiya Watcher, I used Hamachi and everything works sweet, no probs at all, but if I reconfigure all the IP's for my WAN (Without Hamachi) I get the problem where no one can make a character. I noticed that in xZoneserver, my WAN IP is the same as my LAN, but when I use Hamachi, the WAN IP then becomes the Hamachi IP. I even disabled the firewall in my router thinking it was ports, but still no change

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are having the same problem as myself and many others, only way around using Hamachi is to rent a static vpn. Ive found them for as little as 7 USD a month. The router is maintaining your wan IP not your server and thats where the problems begin. Good luck with getting the server set up and let me know if you find a cheaper static VPN service.

Back