Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pre-AOR

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody know how to possibly add the pre-aor maps? If rpt can do it then i think anybody can with the right knowledge... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Adding teleport point

does this have the skins? and also the forests? current bamboo, gof and acasia?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't downloaded it myself, but it's the full client. Should have all maps pre-AOR.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i got the 110 items btw, they are just renamed and different skined, but the item table is there :p, uhm btw how do i move the npc? I need to add more npc to ric maybe how do i do this? And i want to relocate them, in different areas, and how do i add spawns in maps?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can move the location of NPCs and add NPCs through the NPC Editor. There are two NPC Editors. One by Sandurr and another one. They show X, Y, Z coordinates and such of each NPC so you can easily change their location. These editors let you add NPCs too, but you must make data files for them. Be sure to backup all your data before you modify/add NPCs. Issues can arise such as all NPCs in a map disappearing.

Your NPC questions can be answered by looking at the Resources thread btw. When in doubt, check there.

A tutorial on adding NPCs: http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/how-to-make-a-npc-tutorial-318909/

Adding Spawn Flags:

Ctrl + Insert ;Sets a spawn point at the place you are standing, press f9 to see it.
Ctrl + Del ;Deletes a spawn point if you hold your cursor on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i got the npc thing, but i went to go make spawns, i went to ds clicked ctrl-insert but i dunno if it made one, i clicked f9 but i dont know how to tell...

With that Pre-Aor, any idea how to hex it into the client? Do i just add the maps to the gamefolder? Not to sure lol :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can make the babel NPC teleport you to a pre-AOR map. I haven't tried doing so myself, but that would be the recommended way.

Edit: Forgot to respond to the other part. If the spawn point was successfully made, then there should be a flag showing once you hit F9.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, what is the babel npc name? comes with the pre-aor package?

and when i put it in where do i put it? Field? Then the Babel NPC?

And uhm how do i change sod rates? i wanna set them to 5x..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh! You're killing me here Fear.

Did you even look for the Babel NPC? Because the file is literally called BABELQUEST.NPC lol. Hard to miss unless the server files you're using have it missing. For a lot of the files, the Babel NPC automatically shows. If not, you can simply enable him via the hotuk (look at the resources thread for the exact line) since it is an event. That will make him appear in Ricarten.

For SoD, most people make a copy of all the normal monsters that will be in SoD, naming them like SoD_HeadCutter. They then modify each monster's value to change the rate. I find this way convenient since you then are also able to make certain monsters easier or harder specifically for SoD.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh! That babel npc, i thought u were talking about something totally different that is why :p

Well, yea he works and all, its just he warps me to Distorted Forest :p and i have no idea how to change where he sends u to lol :p U know?

Thanks for all ur help btw, really apprieciated

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Np :) I haven't tried making him warp to other places yet either, but I'll take a look at him soon if I get time.

Gonna send you a PM.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i cant even find the Distorted Forest name, i spent like an hour looking, is it a different name than distorted forest?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't have the client on my computer right now, but I'll try to look in the near future.

If anyone could answer this question for the time being though, that'd be coolio.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the distorted file name is Fall_Game, so im ganna test what u told me. Ill let u know if it works or not :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well that didnt work, but i got the skins working, i just overwrote the new ones, i gatta find out how to warp to them though, :p

Except, uhm i got the navisko skin, its just how do i activate the first SOD?

~Ricarten Skins arnt there as well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i got that :D

But u know where i can get the first SOD? Or how to activate it? Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You don't activate it round by round. You just enable it via Hotuk, then select the monsters you wish to show in the Bellatra.ini

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i know that, but how do i activate the pre-aor SOD...not bellatra with the wind water fire ect, just the big square...lol

Back