• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pre-hosted v26 DCR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They're not hosted by me. If any of these are hosted by somebody else here, just ask me to remove. If any of you have got more, feel free to post and I'll add them to the original post.

Since v26 retros are quite popular right now and everyone constantly keeps spamming the forums to find DCR's, I'll post some here.

MDK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's why I said, anybody who owns and wants them removed, be my guest to ask.
Plus these are DCR's I've found posted on these forums for others.

swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why don't you let the man rest? He's took DCR's because noob's are too lazy too go to another hotel and steal them or; host their own. So why don't you Ducking just leave him.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you make sure all of them actually work?
EDIT: I tried all of them and none of them work. You should actually check if something works before you post it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you make sure all of them actually work?
EDIT: I tried all of them and none of them work. You should actually check if something works before you post it.

Jeremy is a witch and he owns Habrockz what is a Ducking dumb hotel he suck AppleandJuicer penis his witch butt wigga i was going to hack his hotel but i know he would be scared. Ducking penis head look motherlover.:w00t::thumbup::thumbup1::sneaky2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why the duck did you bump a old thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back