Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Premium in Chinese cabal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do I need to set that accounts will have premium in chinese cabal,
So that the premium will include:
25% exp, drop, craft, skill.
2 inventory items, 1 personal storage, GPS and dummies.
Thanks in adv.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at the accounts tab you must put the number 5 ....i just read it on a rush that

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Joni, if you want premium with dummies attack you have to do in the Type 2 and in the ServiceKind 5, if you want prem without dummies do 5 in Type and 1 in service kind. dont forget to put 99999 in PayMinute or you still free user!

In Cabal GP the codes its difference, for prem with dummies you have to put 5 in type, and 1 in servicekind.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Joni, if you want premium with dummies attack you have to do in the Type 2 and in the ServiceKind 5, if you want prem without dummies do 5 in Type and 1 in service kind. dont forget to put 99999 in PayMinute or you still free user!

In Cabal GP the codes its difference, for prem with dummies you have to put 5 in type, and 1 in servicekind.
ahi lo ze, et ze amarta li kvar ba hamachi, ze noten rak makom ehad bainventory.

translate:
Its not what I searched for, it gives only 1 space in inventory =S.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
ahi lo ze, et ze amarta li kvar ba hamachi, ze noten rak makom ehad bainventory.

translate:
Its not what I searched for, it gives only 1 space in inventory =S.

There is nothing else.. =\ only this codes. 2-5, and 5-1.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The last inventory panel not working is a known problem. We don't know how to fix it yet :(

Upvote 0
Back