Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Premium server files advice

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm on the way up to open a MU Online S6 server.

What do I and my partners aim to? We have the will of making of it a serious server, with full dedication from all of us. We want to open a balanced server, with around 400x exp, no paid-to-win based (we won't even have vip/webshop), where items and jewels actually matter so we can have an enjoyable ingame market. Players experience should be marked by the effort and cleverness rather than expending money to be strong, just like the old times.

I ask for your advice about which server files are the most appropiate for our model and why. The preliminary list looks as follows:

-Louis files (jogandomu): seems to be the best s6 files out there.
-Kosh emulator (kg-emulator.): many people say they are stable and the guy is very dedicated.
-IGCN files: the best ones for new seasons... What about S6?
-MUEMU (muemutech): seem to be good, did anyone try them?
-XTeam dev: pioneer dev team, but people say they have bad support.
-MUDEVS: simil XTEAM.
-SSeMU: developer from my country, people say files are good but he gives bad support.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
in terms of 'buying' season 6 u have enough options, all these files can work in terms of your 'model' you haven't specified anything special about your model except that its not paid to win,webshop,vip, and this is mostly optional feature that can be disabled from al files, but buying s6 its waste of time if you havent worked with mu files before and setup a server, so better try the free repack versions of these files, starting with louis files, then kosh, and if u dont like the alot of customs then try ssemu/xteam/muemu/igcn, at the end its not about buying files, its about knowing what is important in ur server and finding the right files, and if u have to then get premium cus of server files limitations or bugs thats a different story, so try what is up to date from up to date teams repacks and something that is active first and u will find your way

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in terms of 'buying' season 6 u have enough options, all these files can work in terms of your 'model' you haven't specified anything special about your model except that its not paid to win,webshop,vip, and this is mostly optional feature that can be disabled from al files, but buying s6 its waste of time if you havent worked with mu files before and setup a server, so better try the free repack versions of these files, starting with louis files, then kosh, and if u dont like the alot of customs then try ssemu/xteam/muemu/igcn, at the end its not about buying files, its about knowing what is important in ur server and finding the right files, and if u have to then get premium cus of server files limitations or bugs thats a different story, so try what is up to date from up to date teams repacks and something that is active first and u will find your way
Hi KarLi! I've had already setup servers back in the day, I have the knowledge from that times and now, as I have the experience of being an antrepeneur in other sectors, I decided to put all that together to work in a MU server. I don't aim to have a customized server (in terms of items, jewels, events). What I want is to setup a classic server as stable and bug free as possible. Thanks for the advice!

Reaction score
Hi KarLi! I've had already setup servers back in the day, I have the knowledge from that times and now, as I have the experience of being an antrepeneur in other sectors, I decided to put all that together to work in a MU server. I don't aim to have a customized server (in terms of items, jewels, events). What I want is to setup a classic server as stable and bug free as possible. Thanks for the advice!

Then you must find the free releases, see what suits and fits the style of the server that you wanna open, like IGCN classic seaso n6 episode 3 files or xteam / muemu season 6 episode 3, all these files are stable, about 'bug free' i cant 100% say, sometimes ifles are outdated, no source, no updates and u have to ask or wait for new update/repacks, so try some s6ep3, and if it has customs see if u can disable most of them and see if u can keep using these files or elseu must find clean s6ep3 files, which u can find in mu release section too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then you must find the free releases, see what suits and fits the style of the server that you wanna open, like IGCN classic seaso n6 episode 3 files or xteam / muemu season 6 episode 3, all these files are stable, about 'bug free' i cant 100% say, sometimes ifles are outdated, no source, no updates and u have to ask or wait for new update/repacks, so try some s6ep3, and if it has customs see if u can disable most of them and see if u can keep using these files or elseu must find clean s6ep3 files, which u can find in mu release section too.
Hello! Just wanna confirm muemu is legit server files? I'm planning to use them

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Back