• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

preview v14 weaps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So there it goes, I added v14 weaps only ancients atm because I'm running into alot of problems and reading errors and such and I don't have much time to spend on doing that but here it goes. This is a v6 server.

(Ancient items are not replacing already existing items)

domz1 - preview v14 weaps - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm done with the Vempire weapon set too, there it is.

domz1 - preview v14 weaps - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy, if you have questions post them here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is possible boi, keep that in mind.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How were you able to add these?
I tried adding bloody weapons to v6 but the client can't load them without crashing...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So this is how Hells got them on his server I presume?
No credits to you either?
Awwww.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not asking for any credits here, if it really bothered me I would have told Hells to give me credits for the work, which i didn't ask for so who cares. I'm not one of those kids who just wants to get famous and have alot of poop credited to them. I work on that kind of stuff when I have spare time so stop flaming.

@games2007
When you add bloodys to v6, make sure you take off the ulti option because that is mostly what will mess up your client. Then make sure you edited the right files and that everything is aligned right in your propitem because if you have one little value offset it won't work.

Thanks,

Domz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sharing my work sorry. I'm just showing my work and hopefully it'll get people to work harder to learn stuff by themselves instead of leeching and also show that's it's possible to add items and that's it's not too hard. If you have questions though, it'll be my pleasure to answer them.

Thanks,

Domz.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Domz.. can you share this with us?
It's all basically copy and pasting, while formatting a few columns possibly that have changed from v6->v14.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's all basically copy and pasting, while formatting a few columns possibly that have changed from v6->v14.

So in order to get them to work on a v6 server you'd have to take off the master things too? Read on the official site you neded to be master to use one of the new sets of weapons o.o -doesn't pay enough attention to flyff anymore- >:

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So in order to get them to work on a v6 server you'd have to take off the master things too? Read on the official site you neded to be master to use one of the new sets of weapons o.o -doesn't pay enough attention to flyff anymore- >:

You can just edit the weapons to work for job 1-15 instead of 16-23 and un-ultimate them

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah, that makes more sense now xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sharing my work sorry. I'm just showing my work and hopefully it'll get people to work harder to learn stuff by themselves instead of leeching and also show that's it's possible to add items and that's it's not too hard. If you have questions though, it'll be my pleasure to answer them.

Thanks,

Domz.

How the duck did you even manage getting all the crap for these new weaps? Korean haxor:glare:

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How the duck did you even manage getting all the crap for these new weaps? Korean haxor:glare:

Easy, I gave him the .res .o3d .dds files, which I got from the Korean Flyff client that I just patched up, then searched for the new v14 weapon files. If anybody wants new versions earlier than your country gets them just go to and download/patch their client.

Scarlet Dreamz ~waves~
Reaction score
The bugs that i found on this was:

1.- vampire yoyo and bow are defined wrong. yoyo = bow bow= yoyo

pretty cool to use critical swing with bow xDD but if u are a bj xD u already hit 100% critical with that ,, the bad thing is that with yoyo u cant use skills ;-;

2.- all weapons vampire and ancient are missing 1 attribute.. thats cuz of the durability.. is there any way to remove dorability? so i can add the effects tht are missing ? o.o

Credits: Daruhi for helping me also in everything o3o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How'd you even know the yoyo and bow were defined wrong those are pics, if you used what DazHaruhi released that was my work that she released and claimed it as her work. I know they are missing 1 attribute because v6 doesn't allow 3 effects which why i modified the effects on them for them to have 2, they aren't all the same as official v14's effects.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How'd you even know the yoyo and bow were defined wrong those are pics, if you used what DazHaruhi released that was my work that she released and claimed it as her work. I know they are missing 1 attribute because v6 doesn't allow 3 effects which why i modified the effects on them for them to have 2, they aren't all the same as official v14's effects.

Actually I created my own while you were working on those, and I took some advice from you. You did v6 and I did v11+, and mine have working elements and glows, as well as a different layout in the .res files, since I added some notes in it for personal use. I have not once released any leeched work in my life, not that "releasing" weapons from another client is anything super special anyways.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually I created my own while you were working on those, and I took some advice from you. You did v6 and I did v11+, and mine have working elements and glows, as well as a different layout in the .res files, since I added some notes in it for personal use. I have not once released any leeched work in my life, not that "releasing" weapons from another client is anything super special anyways.

lies , you cant do anything your own you always adk domz for help :?:

Back