pristontale servers

Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Are there any priston tale servers that are alive anymore??? All I see is non english ones, and servers with less than 20 people on them. And some servers websites are buggy beyond belief, cant even register or create accounts. Please enlighten me.
 
If you are looking for an english server unfortunately I will have to direct you to , there is another server that claims to be an english server, check the chatbox and you'll understand why I used the word "claims"
 
Hmm. I've not heard of or closing. :wink:

The servers which strictly enforced "English" in public chat seem not to have survived, so other languages in public chat you will just have to live with.
 
Froggy has like 10 people playing... Unique seems to be closed. Reborn PT Has quite a few people playing though.. I used to play this game 3 years ago.. and it seems like the game has died quite a bit since then.
 
FrogPT is still alive :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: what can I say, live legend.
And thanks for correcting me, I was sure that uniquePT were closed when RealmPT did.
 
Maybe Unique did go down too, but the site stayed up. Reborn just gives me IIS errors when I try to visit the site, so I assumed that had closed.
 
Seems like all the servers are pretty much dead.. Even Valento on Ept doesnt have many people... Maybe im just used to the other game ive been playing with a few hundred on at all times... sigh.. I wanted to return to pristontale after 3 years gone.
 
Val and Kelly are too low level for most people to bother with these days. I would expect to see people around Bless Castle, aiming for SoD rank and in ET3 and such.
 
I tried playing Unique PT again recently, but it is SOOOO laggy. And what's great about that is that the entire server is oblivious to it. They pretend it doesn't lag. Apparently to them, being hit across the map is normal. My internet connection rox and so does my computer -- the issue is on their end (perhaps where their server is hosted, the connection it uses, the hardware, too many data files [they did prune it recently tho..], etc).

I've never played Frog tho.

Personally...I started on Subagames recently after ditching UniquePT >_> I'd rather it take years to level up than encounter lag of that caliber.
 
You mean they opened a sub-server called Valento? Figures, it's a stupid name. XD
 
Personally...I started on Subagames recently after ditching UniquePT >_> I'd rather it take years to level up than encounter lag of that caliber.
We are on the same road.
My brother started to play on subagames, when I saw that I couldn't stop my self :ott:
After playing few days in subagames I'm telling you, maybe the manager are sucks(the gold has no value mana is sold for 90k :0) but the slow exp rate something like x8 enforce you to play on all the low maps.
I found myself playing in ruinen village and cursed land, when did you played there except ept???
I won't play alot but it's nice to feel that expirience again, anyway what is your in game name dark?
 
Creative names lol, btw Poop = Kaka(in hebrew)
I think that the exp rate is good, it's hard to level up since you are used to high exp rates.
They just need to fix the gold value, no way that jera costs 80kk and mana 90k .. gold worth sh1t
 
the Priston Server's is closing because's hazit ( Brazil Priston Tale, no playing in this pt, is horrible ) and SubaGAMES ( English Priston Tale, very hack's equal BPT ), he's accusing various pt of piracy and theft of players of servers them...
and, one of the creators of the RealmPT is in hazit (hint: fifth tier in bpt, you know who!)
Then, i believe who, the priston private Server's is finishing in a time...
hugs all...
 
Great Servers : MysteryPT, UniquePT, RebornPT and FroggPT ( I am not so sure about Frogg because its not so fun when you don't have donation rings which cost 300$ each xD )
 
Back