Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

prob L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
Are you going like .exp 999999999 if so may close it try small numbers start with. I think if you go crazy on it, it will close on you also games buggy could be other problems linked to it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo kane, can you basically list out some of the major problems that the servers have that we should avoid? Like from what i read, you can't play as LE or DE? Sorry I can't check for myself since i am still downloading the game.

Upvote 0
Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
well I would say anything I mean anything I do crashes me almost and some others too. some servers dont have much problem or they say and then 10min later they do... Anything anywhere any time may cause the crashes.

Upvote 0

klm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kane i don't go over the top with exp or level. for level i try .level10 and it sets me to lvl 0 :/ and when i do .exp10000 it closed my game :(

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
.level closes it you have to type .level10 i found that one out the hard way its a easy was to quit the game quick hehehe....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back