• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem in MAX Lvl Skill . "IMPORTANT"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys

after i made a server i got problem With making The skills Max lvl ,

however i set SRO_CLIENT.exe and SR_GameServer.exe

Cap lvl 110 , Mastery lvl 110 , Party Matching lvl 110 and Pet lvl 110

sherio - Problem in MAX Lvl Skill . "IMPORTANT" - RaGEZONE Forums

in these Pics you will see what my problem is .. it should write "MAX" under the skills

but this never happend .

Notice:This happens at the Europ Char too .

Sherio :*

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes.. you will never see MAX word @ this skill..because client see another update line for lvl 12 of this skill

SO:

go to skilldata encrypted files search this skill and remove the lvl 12 line of this skill and go DB disable service for this line too by set ervice = 0

i hope you got it..

good luck

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks alot for your caring bro , i will try it now and i hope it works for me ;)

bro :O , i tried to follow up what you asked me to do , i found out that in order to fix all the skills according to what you told me , i will need like 1 year to fix it :D . isnt there any short way to make it ?? i hope yes ! .. waiting for your answer , thanks :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well... there is an idea..

1 - extract all skilldata_xxxxenc.txt files from your media.pk2.

2 - decrypt them all to text files.

3 - go to your DB and execute this query on your SHARD DB :

Code:
update _RefSkill set service = 0 where Basic_Level = 12

**Hint: this query will disable every lvl 12 skill in your DB**

4 - now after disable all lvl 12 skills execute this query :

Code:
select * from _RefSkill where Service = 1 and ID <= 4999                     -- for skilldata_5000

select * from _RefSkill where Service = 1 and ID between 5000 and 9999       -- for skilldata_10000

select * from _RefSkill where Service = 1 and ID between 10000 and 14999     -- for skilldata_15000

select * from _RefSkill where Service = 1 and ID between 15000 and 19999     -- for skilldata_20000

select * from _RefSkill where Service = 1 and ID between 20000 and 24999     -- for skilldata_25000

select * from _RefSkill where Service = 1 and ID between 25000 and 29999     -- for skilldata_30000

select * from _RefSkill where Service = 1 and ID >= 30000                    -- for skilldata_35000

**This query will generate 7 groups of results every group is a skilldata text file**

5 - now copy every part to its text file (replace all old lines in each file) and encrypt every file back and everything is OK..

I hope you understand the idea and you can do it without errors..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did it like you now sro stucks on loading screen no login screen appears ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sladlejrhfpq sendet u the link and btw used this query for disabling Lv 11 too ...here again link

http://files.fm/u/vihjwtb

update _RefSkill set service = 0 where Basic_Level = 11

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back