- Joined
- Aug 26, 2012
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
someone can help me about strs 2232? im have problem in server side and client side
problem in server side :
I am already looking strs in this forum and on the outside but all is not complete, for example strs shield edit item does not exist, I try to use the same armor.strs wrote.
problem in client side :
I use a variety of item.dat strs that I get. but none of them work,, for example, elemental not read well, and I try to edit the weapon name I wrote a check in the game has not changed
and I try to edit the client side store.dat paka strs store.strs
but that out instead npc Bellato
please help mee anyone.. im need strs 2232 that really work 100% and I can use only for 2232
sorry if i bad english
thanks before..
problem in server side :
I am already looking strs in this forum and on the outside but all is not complete, for example strs shield edit item does not exist, I try to use the same armor.strs wrote.
problem in client side :
I use a variety of item.dat strs that I get. but none of them work,, for example, elemental not read well, and I try to edit the weapon name I wrote a check in the game has not changed
and I try to edit the client side store.dat paka strs store.strs
but that out instead npc Bellato
please help mee anyone.. im need strs 2232 that really work 100% and I can use only for 2232
sorry if i bad english

