• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First I opened my model in 3ds max, and then I import the chr bones, I nicely fit the model which is a suit on the (skeleton), I applied a skin modifier and added the bones. I exported it as DAE, when I opened it in model editor the model (suit) lies flat on the ground..What am i doing wrong?:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its basically a ripped model from another game (an MMD model part), I watched a tutorial of Cloth Modifier, so i went and apply a cloth modifier and 3ds max crashed lol

what i did was, i opened the model in blender, convert it to obj. Then I import the obj file in to 3ds max 2016, then I import the char file (bones) in 3ds max, I placed my mesh (Suit cloth) nicely in the bones, so it fits nice. I clicked on my mesh and applied a skin modifier and I added all the bones, and then I export my mesh as a .dae file and when I opened it in Model Editor by Atools, the Model lays flat, but the bones are there...i cant get it to attach to the bones T_T

Back