Problem with adding a new map

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

I'm using Cuvvvy his v15 client client/source and got it running (obviously). Now I want to start adding parts of more new versions such as v19 worlds etc. For example the dungeon Sanpres to start with.

I followed the guide http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/add-map-ingame-detailed-guide-680021/ and I get no errors, but I also can't teleport to it. Like if I enter /teleport 5 (worldnumber) 1 1 1 it doesn't move me an iView attachment 7. WorldServer_2016.10.1_9.2.44.txtnch. If I enter /teleport 3 1 1 1 it does teleport me fine.

I did edit the World.inc , defineWorld.h, World.txt.txt

defineWorld.h :
#define WI_WORLD_TESTMAP 5

World.inc :
WI_WORLD_TESTMAP "DuSanpres"
and
WI_WORLD_TESTMAP SetTitle
(
IDS_WORLD_INC_800000
);

World.txt.txt :
IDS_WORLD_INC_800000 Test Map

I have used Sedrika's mergetool to create the data.res file, the world folder and the model folder. And I placed it into the client.

Hope to get some help here :/ Thanks allready :)

EDIT: I did get an error now when launching the world server, its added in the attachments
 
Last edited:
Hey there,
Did you ever add the world to the CoreServer.ini?
Example
// SANPRES
### 0 0 5 5 00 00

the three pound signs must be replaced with the map value defined in the defineworld.h so in your case I guess 5

As well upon helping someone else with the worlds just the other morning I had noticed if you rip the V19 Eflyff client maps I needed to move the items inside the .res file within the map folder, to the map folder... I cannot say if this will happen for everyone but I assume it's worth mentioning just in case.
 
Hey there,
Did you ever add the world to the CoreServer.ini?
Example
// SANPRES
### 0 0 5 5 00 00

the three pound signs must be replaced with the map value defined in the defineworld.h so in your case I guess 5

As well upon helping someone else with the worlds just the other morning I had noticed if you rip the V19 Eflyff client maps I needed to move the items inside the .res file within the map folder, to the map folder... I cannot say if this will happen for everyone but I assume it's worth mentioning just in case.
I did do the coreserver thing yes. Would you mind adding me on skype? We could teamview once? I'm trying to learn it but i keep breaking the client xD
 
Back