Problem with Arbiter; WorldServer and Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 26, 2025
Messages
29
Reaction score
-1
Hello, I would like some help from someone. There were such problems. Thank God I solved the problem with the Topography and it opens and writes calmly (Server ready), but unfortunately Arbiter does not want to start normally and writes such an error (cannot open database planetDB_2800), I searched many forums, tried to solve this problem on my own for several hours, but nothing worked, after I decided to run WordServer, and it started downloading data, but at the end it hangs and does not output (Server Ready), and then it automatically closes. After that, I decided to try to launch the launcher with the game, and there comes an error (Error 65520(1021): Game program closed), and then another error is displayed next to it (A driver cannot on this device Driver:xhunter1.sys). I do not know what to do, please help me.
 

Attachments

  • 1737942142594 - Problem with Arbiter; WorldServer and Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums
    1737942142594.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 1737942163843 - Problem with Arbiter; WorldServer and Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums
    1737942163843.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 78
Привет

Первая картинка означает, что у пользователя нет прав на открытие базы данных PlanetDB или пароль неверный

Второй, я вообще не узнаю этот драйвер, но он может быть вызван xingcode. Какую версию игры вы используете?
Hello again, now another problem has arisen, I did not understand whether I made it worse by my actions or not, I searched the forums for answers, but I did not get to the right one. And I'm using the 92.04 TW version of the game. Please help me solve my problem, if it doesn't bother you.

I could hardly cope with this problem, another one arose, this one, what's in the screenshot, what to do with it, please tell me.The problem is in the second picture, the first picture is irrelevant
 

Attachments

  • 1737999737900 - Problem with Arbiter; WorldServer and Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums
    1737999737900.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 1738005900336 - Problem with Arbiter; WorldServer and Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums
    1738005900336.webp
    131.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back