Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with Neuz_no_gg pls help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why does it crash?and there is no job? PLease help /:blink::blink::blink:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Try deleting flyff.a.

Which serverfiles are you using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already deleted flyff.a it still doesn't work.hen i click accept when choosing my character the client shuts down. I'm using Lightning55 corev2

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Seriously? Those are Caali files, the laggy files. We don't use those here.

Welcome to the FlyFF-RaGEZONE Section, where everything is beast. In the first 5 topics in the release section, you see the official file repack. Please click there and see our official file downloads. If you look at the date, you realize you're late. Thank you for turning to RaGEZONE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to delete flyff.a but still not working. when i am in the character select when i click accept the client closes down. i am using Lightning55 Core v2. please help.
Here is screenshot:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried to delete flyff.a but still not working. when i am in the character select when i click accept the client closes down. i am using Lightning55 Core v2. please help.
Here is screenshot:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...o choose the v11/13/14 Official server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can i find the official server files for the v14? thx

Back