Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Problem with Neuz_no_gg pls help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why does it crash?and there is no job? PLease help /:blink::blink::blink:

I already deleted flyff.a it still doesn't work.hen i click accept when choosing my character the client shuts down. I'm using Lightning55 corev2

Seriously? Those are Caali files, the laggy files. We don't use those here.

Welcome to the FlyFF-RaGEZONE Section, where everything is beast. In the first 5 topics in the release section, you see the official file repack. Please click there and see our official file downloads. If you look at the date, you realize you're late. Thank you for turning to RaGEZONE.

I tried to delete flyff.a but still not working. when i am in the character select when i click accept the client closes down. i am using Lightning55 Core v2. please help.
Here is screenshot:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Back