Problem with skill slot

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Please guide add learning skill slot and upgrade skill slot

I would like to add maximum slots skill. But I don't know where to edit the file

Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Upgrad - Problem with skill slot - RaGEZONE Forums
    Upgrade.webp
    144.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Sword - Problem with skill slot - RaGEZONE Forums
    Sword.webp
    148.1 KB · Views: 193
if you can edit it, but you cann't use it over 21 and 6 slote

------------------------------------------------------------

ต่อให้แก้ได้ ก็ใช้ได้แค่ 21 ครับ และ Master skill ก็ได้ แค่ 6
เพราะเซิฟเถื่อน ยังไงก็ได้แค่นี้ พัฒนามาถึงนี้ได้ก็เก่งแล้ว ^ ^
 
Upvote 0
Don't do that please, at least drop a tip or something useful, that was just a waste of typing imho.

Tbh I'm sick and tired of blind idgits who can't do anything for themselves, but open servers and get donations for our work, so no, I will do that, because if he opened cabal.enc and did a simple search he would've found the area, instead he had to come here and beg for it.
 
Upvote 0
Please guide add learning skill slot and upgrade skill slot

I would like to add maximum slots skill. But I don't know where to edit the file

Thank you.

HINT: Analyze what should you do to increased the slot on your skills?

After you analyze it, search it on cabal.enc :)

don't forgot the update on server side too.

Screenshot:
supun - Problem with skill slot - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back