Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with the old version of Jungle Ruins map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm having a problem with the map a12 (Jungle Ruins), in this case, the original version of the map, replacing the new one, I imported it from an old version to 1.5.5, all the necessary server and client files, and everything is normal , except for one detail, when I enter the map, I can walk for a few seconds normally, but then I am teleported to the top of the map and then the character falls to the bottom, and the process repeats infinitely, teleports and falls, teleport and falls...

I don't know what's wrong, because I did the same procedure with the level 109 dungeons (sage and demon) and everything works perfectly.

2024-03-23 03-53-58 - Problem with the old version of Jungle Ruins map - RaGEZONE Forums

As soon as I enter the map, everything is normal...

2024-03-23 03-54-09 - Problem with the old version of Jungle Ruins map - RaGEZONE Forums

Seconds later I am teleported up...

2024-03-23 03-54-13 - Problem with the old version of Jungle Ruins map - RaGEZONE Forums

...and I fall to the bottom, and the process repeats itself over and over again.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Update: activating flight in the instance, I was able to confirm one thing, the character always returns to the starting point of the map in the CURRENT version of Ruinas da Selva, even though it is no longer in the game.

And if I follow the path of the map in this current version (through the air, flying, without leaving height 46), I am not teleported, which leads me to believe that it is something related to the character not being able to leave the pre-determined path of the instance.

How did I follow the path? I haven't changed the map yet (displayed when pressing M), so it still shows the one of the current instance, and not the one of the old one. But the 3D map, the collisions, mobs, is that of the old Jungle Ruins.

But when I imported the files from the old version, I put them all, (except for the M button map) as far as I know. I don't know which one is missing, or determines this path, as it is clearly the current version, and not the old one, and that's why the character doesn't stop teleporting when appearing at the old starting point.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tasks. There are a lot of quests to forbid you from going inside the walls of the new version.. so you must remove then in way to make the older version to work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to solve it, but I had to create a separate instance. From what I saw, the problem was with the map that shows the player's position in real time in the new version of the instance (it didn't have it in the old one), which somehow interferes and there's no way to deactivate it.

Upvote 0
Back