- Joined
- Jul 18, 2009
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
_____________________________________________
English:
Hello all
I have a problem here:
I run DBSRV, MSGSRV, CHATSRV with no errors
but when I run zone1, it gives me the following error:
Anyone can explain me please the reason of this error?
Thank You!!
_____________________________________________
Español:
Holo todos
Tengo una problema aca:
Ejecuto DBSRV, MSGSRV, CHATSRV con no errors
pero cuando ejecuto zone1, me sale con el error siguiente:
¿Alguien me puede explicar la causa de este error?
¡Gracias!!
English:
Hello all
I have a problem here:
I run DBSRV, MSGSRV, CHATSRV with no errors
but when I run zone1, it gives me the following error:
Code:
[COLOR="Red"][B]Can't Get Server Group Index. check [localip.txt] and Severlist.txt][/B][/COLOR]
Thank You!!
_____________________________________________
Español:
Holo todos
Tengo una problema aca:
Ejecuto DBSRV, MSGSRV, CHATSRV con no errors
pero cuando ejecuto zone1, me sale con el error siguiente:
Code:
[COLOR="Red"][B]Can't Get Server Group Index. check [localip.txt] and Severlist.txt][/B][/COLOR]
¡Gracias!!

