Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Problems encountered in modifying weapon stats

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to modify a weapon with ObjDataEdit But I can't make it, I don't know what the problem is
As you can see in the picture, I've changed the original 3624 to 3666 After the modification I clicked here “UPdate”and"Data output-Internal output "
Then restart the server as well as the client However, the weapon still doesn't have any stat changes, and his attack damage is still 3624 This is very distressing to me
So, please ask the teacher who knows the problem to tell me why, and I will be very grateful!

I'm trying to modify a weapon with ObjDataEdit But I can't make it, I don't know what the problem is
As you can see in the picture, I've changed the original 3624 to 3666 After the modification I clicked here “UPdate”and"Data output-Internal output "
Then restart the server as well as the client However, the weapon still doesn't have any stat changes, and his attack damage is still 3624 This is very distressing to me
So, please ask the teacher who knows the problem to tell me why, and I will be very grateful!
I also need the latest server side and client please help me thanks

Server Information
I need the latest server and client

Attachments

• C3S$1}7XH6[Y67}A)H2{TYS - Problems encountered in modifying weapon stats - RaGEZONE Forums
    C3S$1}7XH6[Y67}A)H2{TYS.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 29
  • }UW5H3WPED]7AEDRYUI9]PQ - Problems encountered in modifying weapon stats - RaGEZONE Forums
    }UW5H3WPED]7AEDRYUI9]PQ.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Y$IK)]VZC_{HM7F97$9{LE9 - Problems encountered in modifying weapon stats - RaGEZONE Forums
    Y$IK)]VZC_{HM7F97$9{LE9.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 24
  • %Y]N6`OZG{}6(5P6P[GLWFO - Problems encountered in modifying weapon stats - RaGEZONE Forums
    %Y]N6`OZG{}6(5P6P[GLWFO.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 31
After making the changes, you need to double-click the checkbox at "auto lock data (can be modified)" for your modifications to be saved to the database, and then proceed with Data output - Internal output.

Upvote 0
After making the changes, you need to double-click the checkbox at "auto lock data (can be modified)" for your modifications to be saved to the database, and then proceed with Data output - Internal output.
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean, do you have pictures as a guide?

Upvote 0
未命名1725959312 - Problems encountered in modifying weapon stats - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back