Problems with new mobs

Socius Decennalis
Decennium
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
91
Reaction score
18
Hello everybody, I really do not come here to ask for many things.

But I really have a problem, I exported and imported 306 new mobs for my elements.data

And it seems that one or some mob that I exported causes my GS off, I wonder what could bug a mob, which lines, which IDs, what are the possible reasons for it to be bug. I have already tested all the options I had and nothing worked.

So the question is: What can bug a mob and get off the GS?
I already checked the logs and he did not return anything understandable.

Thanks to anyone who can help me, I think my english was understandable, if not sorry.

note: the mobs I'm trying to add are the v515 to v595 version of the PWI

:thumbup::lol::thumbup:
 
Back